Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Day in the Life

Things I am thankful for today:
  1. Pasta Salad on sale at the local grocery store
  2. Finding new Sam/Dean gifs on Tumblr
  3. The lovely stray cats I feed not leaving me any sacrificial “gifts” of dead roaches, lizards, or birds on my front steps.
Things I need to bitch about today:
  1. Ineffectual air-conditioning units in 115 degree weather.
  2. People who ask me for my last piece of gum and then act like it’s not the excruciating test of self sacrifice that it actually is.
  3. The idea that flicking your turn signal on 1.5 seconds before you make an abrupt halting turn is acceptable (To the guy in the blue Toyota - IT IS NOT!)

1 comment:

  1. Can u write some more on your blog please? I would really like to know some more about book 5 in the protecters series. When do u think book 5 will come out on Barnes and noble?

    ReplyDelete