Friday, May 31, 2013

Vampire book done...Bring on the sunlight!

Finally finished the vampire novel I've been working on!

Oh my goodness, y'all don't know how happy this makes me. It's taken way longer than I've expected. It's the reason I've been MIA lately and it's the reason this little lady is sleep deprived and now has caffeine for blood. But it's done! It's called Becoming Eden, and I'll post the summary later...once I've written it. Although, I hate summaries, always have, so it may take a little while. Now I shall celebrate and sleep for a week, then get my butt back in gear writing book 5 of the Protectors Saga.
~Paige out

2 comments:

  1. Whoo! That's awesome! Congrats! ~\o/~

    Also, I so know what you mean about summaries. They're a pain for me to write, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! ^_^
      Yes, I truly believe it's easier to write an entire novel than a half page summary.

      Delete