Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cupcakes and Spoilers

So dear readers, guess whose birthday it is on Sunday...yep, this girl's! I've decided to be excited and not focus on getting older. After all, getting older can be kinda cool, and there's no way I could ever be upset about a day that not only celebrates moi, but also involves presents and cupcakes with rainbow chip frosting (mouth drooling in anticipation)! Drooling Dooling...yeah, that brings back some childhood scars.
As a little present to my blog, I'll be posting a small little excerpt from book 5 in The Protectors Saga on Sunday as well. Now, since my bday will probably involve more than a few margaritas, I can't promise the post will be timely or entirely coherent, but I will get something put up here. I just have to decide if I want a bit of fight scene, a bit of Jade and Avery, or some Dravery. If you have an opinion or preference just let me know, I always LOVE hearing from fans of the series. Till Sunday...be happy and have adventures. Paige out...

No comments:

Post a Comment