Monday, July 16, 2012

Music Monday ....What if I wanna be the Pirate AND the Princess?

 So, one of my big writing habits is listening to the same song over and over again. It's usually for a scene or perhaps a chapter. It's like a theme song for my characters and situations. Every Monday I'm gonna post my song of the moment to this blog...just give anyone who may be interested a little insight into my writing. I'll also give the briefest description of the scene I'm working on...wouldn't want too give too much away, or bore...it could go either way.
WARNING: Some of the songs may be incredibly stupid, grotesquely overplayed, or obnoxiously catchy. Risk of the song annoyingly playing throughout your head for the rest of the day is a large possibility. LISTEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, my first ever MUSIC MONDAY song is I'm a Pirate, You're a Princess by PlayRadioPlay!
The scene I've been writing today is a pretty light scene between all 5 Protectors that transitions into another light scene between Avery and Jade. The vibe of the song puts me in a cheerful state of mind, without getting me too pumped. If I'm up and dancing around I'm obviously not going to be writing.
Sorry the vids a bit crap quality...it's the best I could find...le sigh.



1 comment:

  1. I listen to the same song over-and-over while writing, too! It's so vital to the creative process for me, even if it makes me seem crazy to others, haha. Needless to say, I love the idea of a Music Monday! Never heard of this song before, but wow, catchy! It has such a fun title, too, which makes it cooler. :P

    ReplyDelete