Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello Lovelies - That means you Readers!!!

I know I'm absolutely terrible at keeping up this blog. Bad Paige *slaps myself lightly* bad Paige!!! I'm going to be making a very big effort to correct that, especially now that my job is off for the summer. I work at a school if y'all didn't know, so although Summer equals no paycheck it also equals no work, which I'm so OK with!
Anyway, this post is basically to thank all my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL fans who have supported me in so many ways, from leaving feedback to reviews, even posting something on my sad little blog...you are all so fantastic. I couldn't do this without your support, and I just wanted you all to know that. I know it's taken me longer to get the 4th book out than I had hoped, but it is coming along, and for any of you super fans that would be interested, I'll be posting the first few pages up on my blog sometime later this week. Hopefully, it'll give a little taste back into the Protectors world and a peak into book 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment