Friday, September 23, 2011

Did someone say mine?

So excited for this weekend...and not just because of the season premiere of Supernatural. No, I'm a taking a mini girl's vaca down to, wait for it, drum roll...dum...dum..dum...Bisbee, AZ. That's right, not the most glamorous of locale's, but they are famous for one pretty nifty thing, mines. I'm going to be taking one of their ultra fabulous mine tour, and then head on over to Kartchner Caverns to not only view these magnificent holes in the earth, but also stay for their bi-yearly star night.
Besides the much needed get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, I'm hoping this trip will give me some great writing inspiration. It always helps to get a little tiny break away from routine, clear out the cobwebs. And who know, perhaps my next story shall take place in Bisbee...mines and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment